Villa Del Sole is leading aged care provider in Victoria providing accommodation for elderly Italians who are no longer able to manage in their own homes. We are focused on creating a fulfilling work environment by supporting our staff and recognizing their dedication enabling them to provide quality services to our residents. Opportunities are currently available for casual Medication-Endorsed Personal Care Assistants.
This role’s overall purpose within Villa Del Sole is to:
- Work within a multidisciplinary team, practicing with and under the direction and supervision of the Registered Nurse (RN) and Enrolled Nurse (EN), in the provision of health and personal care in accordance with Villa Del Sole’s philosophy of care
- Uphold the principles of best practice, contribute to and participate in the continuous improvement of Villa Del Sole.
- Personal Care Assistants retain responsibility for their personal actions whilst remaining accountable to the RN and EN for all delegated functions.
Minimum requirement to the role
- Certificate III Community Services (Aged Care) including the Assisting with Medications Administration Module.
- Current First Aid and CPR Certificate.
- Experience in a residential aged care facility or similar setting.
- Demonstrated strong commitment to excellence and quality in the provision of aged care services.
- Well-developed communication and problem solving skills.
- Ability to complete documentation to meet accreditation and funding requirements.
- Demonstrated ability to comply with accreditation/compliance as appropriate to level.
- Demonstrated ability to document concisely and effectively in consumer notes and care plan.
- Demonstrated ability to organise and manage own routine and workload.
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems and contribute to continuous improvement.
- Commitment to, and willingness to participate in, continuing training and education related to area of employment.
- Ability to work effectively, respectfully and collegially in team environment.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills and ability to work with consumers of differing backgrounds whilst maintaining role and professional boundaries.
- Proven ability to work both independently and to participate as an effective team member.
- Current satisfactory police check
- Respect and understanding of Italian culture & language
- Basic food handling certificate, dementia or OHS Training.
- Commitment to ongoing training and learning.
- Previous experience in the application of quality assurance and or continuous improvement systems.
What We Can Offer You: • Training and Development Opportunities • Car Parking on site
ACFI and Quality CoordinatorPart-Time
Villa Del Sole is a leading aged care provider in Victoria providing accommodation for elderly Italians who are no longer able to manage in their own homes. We are focused on creating a fulfilling work environment by supporting our staff and recognizing their dedication enabling them to provide quality services to our residents. Opportunities are currently available for ACFI and Quality Coordinator Permanent Part-Time 30 hours fortnight flexible week day choice.