Villa Del Sole is a leading aged care provider in Victoria providing accommodation for elderly Italians who are no longer able to manage in their own homes. We are focused on creating a fulfilling work environment by supporting our staff and recognizing their dedication enabling them to provide quality services to our residents. Opportunities are currently available for ACFI and Quality Coordinator Permanent Part-Time 30 hours fortnight flexible week day choice.
In your role In your role as ACFI and Quality Coordinator, you will:
- provide high quality advice, coordination, planning, review and assessment of ACFI appraisals.
- To ensure effective and efficient appropriate Commonwealth Department funding for all consumers in accordance with our legislative obligations and organizational policy.
- Provide support, guidance and education of staff within the organization, in the successful achievement of outcome standards within their areas of responsibility.
- Provide direct feedback of demonstrable positive outcomes of quality projects to all staff in order to promote ongoing commitment to, and efficacy of, implemented quality systems.
- Ensure effective and efficient collection and trend analysis of data related to:-
- Quality Improvement
- Consumer Representation
- Clinical Risk (in conjunction with the Facility manager)
- Infection Control
- Consumer Participation
and feedback to the relevant staff along with recommendations.
- Ensure continuous improvement in all aspects Villa Del Sole’s Plan for Continuous Improvement.
Minimum requirement to the role
- Current registration with Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA) as a RN and at least three years full time equivalent post registration experience in a similar role.
- Experience in aged care, preferably in residential setting.
- Demonstrated understanding of the ACFI instrument, ACFI preparation, submissions, optimization and validations
- Demonstrated commitment to excellence and quality outcomes in residential aged care.
- Sound working knowledge of Commonwealth standards and legislation, quality principles and accreditation.
- Experience and/or formal qualifications in quality improvement.
- High level interpersonal, presentation and negotiation skills with the ability to liaise and negotiate with government and community groups.
- Demonstrated conceptual and analytical skills.
- Strong planning, priority setting, task allocation, monitoring and organizational skills.
- A strong commitment to excellence and quality in the provision of aged care related services with a sound working knowledge of accreditation.
- Highly developed leadership skills and the ability to act as a positive role model for staff.
- Advanced level of skill in admissions, assessment, care planning and problem solving.
- Demonstrated knowledge of analytical written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated understanding of continuous quality improvement practices and legislative requirements.
- High level of skill in teamwork environment’s, training and coaching others.
- Advanced level of attention to detail in accuracy of documentation and reporting. High level of skills in using computers and IT systems.
- Strong planning, time management and organizational skills with the ability to prioritize accordingly.
- Excellent people management and interpersonal skills to ensure the achievement of quality outcomes.
- Well-developed communication, problem solving and conflict resolution skills.
- Current Driver’s License.ACFI and Quality Coordinator_
- Certificate IV in Frontline Management
- ACFI Basics and/or ACFI Advances
- Certificate IV in TAE
What We Can Offer You: • Training and Development Opportunities • Car Parking on site
How to Apply: Please forward your Resume, cover letter and supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org. Regretfully we will contact only the shortlisted candidates