About Villa Del Sole
Villa del Sole is committed to providing a lifestyle that encourages independence and dignity. We strive to maintain a high standard of excellence in services and care, for a fulfilling lifestyle of ease, comfort and respect.
Villa Del Sole has been a trusted Aged Care Facility since it was established over 20 years ago. With a long history of providing excellent care to every individual, Villa Del Sole have always been dedicated to assisting Melbourne’s retired Italian community. With management and board members sharing the heritage of their Italian residents, staff are uniquely equipped to deliver exceptional care and a tailored cultural experience to their residents. As a family owned private facility, management are personally invested in providing a hands-on approach to guests and their well-being.
Directors and Management
Tony De LucaManaging Director
Tony was the major shareholder of Villa Del Sole since it was founded in the 1998 acting as the chairman of the board of directors. Furthering his involvement to become Managing Director in May 2019, Tony has overseen the renovation and transformation of the aged care facility to its contemporary state.
He has enjoyed an extensive executive career in finance, accounting and business for the past 40 years. Founding and managing De Luca Partners, Certified Practicing Accountants and De Luca Property Group, Tony specialises in project financing and property development. He is a director and shareholder at Sir John Monash Private Hospital, and has held board positions in public companies dedicated to Aged Care Retirement Villages. He is devoted to leading with a hands-on approach to management.
Renato joined the Villa Del Sole Board in 2010. He holds a Bachelor of Business (Accounting) and has been a partner at De Luca Partners since 1976. He has extensive knowledge of accounting, taxation and business planning with over 45 years of experience within the industry.
Renato is actively involved in the Italian community and is a life member of the Circolo Italiano Cavour. He is also a director and shareholder at Sir John Monash Private Hospital.
Nick was appointed to the Villa Del Sole Board in 2019 and is also a shareholder in the company. He has over 35 years of extensive experience in Tax Accounting, Business Structures and Business Advice. He holds a Bachelor of Business and accreditation from the CPA.
In addition to Villa, Nick is a director and shareholder in Sir John Monash Private Hospital and a partner at De Luca Accountants.
To be an aged care facility renowned in its ethnic and geographical community as the leading provider of quality care to its residents.
Villa Del Sole will achieve its objectives through excellence, integrity, professionalism, communication, innovation, collaboration, insight, teamwork and respect.
- Uphold the Charter of Residents’ Rights and Responsibilities.
- Collaborate with governments, residents, families, service providers, management and staff to raise the standard of care through innovation, creativity and evidence based outcomes.
- Support a culture of staff which are united, passionate and purpose driven in their dedication to provide genuine quality care.
- Foster attitudes of excellence in our workforce characterised together by continuing professional development, benevolence and an ‘above and beyond’ approach.
- Provide life, hope and comfort through acquiring detailed knowledge and insight into the unique holistic needs of both each individual resident and the community in which they reside as a collective.